Thursday, April 10, 2008

Surrendering to the world of Bloggers

This is my first blog, you should know this is a very monumental day for me. I never thought i would be sucked into the cyclone of "Cyberspace", but here i am (this proves people can change, so stop fighting it!). So now that i've joined the masses of technological advanced human beings, i guess i'll start conquering another fear. Maybe i'll try breaking out into song and dance at random places, oh wait that ones already conquered. Oh well i guess i'll think of one later.

2 comments:

Ash said...

silly girl! Good job on the blog, you used the exact same template I did...copy cat. Welcome to the world of blogging.

King Arthur said...

just let go of your fears...and give into peer pressure ;o).

I'm proud of ya girl!

Just a thought about how you may use your blog: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PEsjYm6Av4w